By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on C&T Electronics’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on C&T Electronics’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by C&T Electronics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on C&T Electronics’s web site are provided “as is”. C&T Electronics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, C&T Electronics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The advice provided on this website is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account the reader’s objectives or needs. Before acting on this advice, you should consider the the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your own objectives and needs.
In no event shall C&T Electronics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, to damages to loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on C&T Electronics’s web site, even if C&T Electronics or a C&T Electronics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS & ERRATA
The materials appearing on C&T Electronics’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. C&T Electronics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. C&T Electronics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. C&T Electronics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
C&T Electronics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by C&T Electronics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to C&T Electronics’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This web site does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions; however, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The owner of this web site is not compensated to provide opinions on products, services, web sites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this web site are purely the owner’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This web site may also contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
C&T Electronics is not responsible for outside content from unofficial, unmanaged sources. This may include (but is not limited to) details regarding our services, certifications, associations, social media accounts, accepted forms of payment, images, reviews, feedback, contact information and business information. Such outside sources may also use incorrect phone numbers or addresses, estimate requests, and appointment scheduling, of which we generally do not respond to nor accept.
This page was last updated on November 07, 2018.